Registered Nurse (RN) Summary
California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is currently looking for a driven, Registered Nurse to be a part of a team that is second to none! The right candidate for this position must have the sincere desire to care for our senior residents. Teamwork and a positive attitude is a must!
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications
- Valid Registered Nurse license (RN) required
- CPR Certification Required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
- Demonstrates current knowledge of nursing skills, including bedside care, medications, and treatments
- Implements and monitors patient care plans
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written format.
- Ability to get along with peers and supervisor and promote a team environment.
- Continuing education in nursing, gerontology and management supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations and laws governing long-term care.
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to implement facility policy & procedures
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits
- Competitive pay with shift differential for NOC Shift
- Bi-annual retention bonus paid every 6 months for as long as you remain employed
- If you would like to join our team, submit your application/resume via fax show contact info Attn: Erin Leyva to 530-894-1290
- To apply in person, please visit our facility at 2850 Sierra Sunrise Terrace, Chico CA
- Applications may be downloaded on line by clicking here
- California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is an equal opportunity employer