Assistant Director of Nursing, RN Summary
Exciting nurse manager position for an RN! California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for an RN (Assistant Director of Nursing) to be a part of a great management team and company! The right candidate for this position must have the sincere desire to care for our senior residents. Teamwork and a positive attitude is a must!
Assistant Director of Nursing, RN Qualifications
- Valid California Nurses license (RN) required
- Previous Rehab/Post-Acute experience preferred
- Excellent leadership skills.
- CPR Certification Required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Assistant Director of Nursing, RN Responsibilities
- Performs all functions according to facility policy and procedure, Nurse's Practice Act and current regulations and standards of practice.
- Oversees floor to ensure that the proper nursing ration is maintained for patient care.
- Ensures new residents are admitted to facility accurately and timely.
- Directs, supervises and evaluates nursing care in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of the Nursing Department and the nursing process.
- Assures daily staffing assignments are accurate and reports findings to the Director of Nursing.
- Collaborates with supervisors and Director of Nursing in areas of management and supervision of the nursing staff.
- Implements policies of the organization and of the Nursing Department.
- Understands and applies State and Federal regulations.
- Assists in the evaluation and disciplinary process of the Nursing Staff.
- Assesses resident's condition by making frequent rounds; makes appropriate recommendations.
- Coordinates and supervises bowel and bladder program according to facility protocol.
- Interacts with interdisciplinary team on weight issues, falls, restraints, and psychotropic issues
- Evaluates and assists transfers and room changes.
- Promotes the safety of the residents and staff.
- Promotes teamwork and collaborative efforts.
- Communicates effectively.
Assistant Director of Nursing, RN Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance offered
- 401K eligibility following 1 year of employment
- If you would like to join our team, submit your application/resume via fax show contact info
- Attn: Keith Garcia 530-894-1290
- To apply in person, please visit our facility at 2850 Sierra Sunrise Terrace, Chico CA
- Applications may be downloaded on line by clicking here
- California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is an equal opportunity employer